Sunday, May 21, 2017

VICTOR'S TOY'S, A PERSONAL HOBBY.

WOODEN TOYS, A HOBBY OF MINE THAT I ENJOY.

Here are pictures of some of the many toys I have made.












As you can see there are a variety of toys some of which I have kept for myself. I have made a couple of hundred toys and given them away to children and adults alike.
Funny thing is, the adults keep the toys and play with them, themselves. Usually they are kept on their own desk.

 The children will of course play with them wherever they can find room to scoot them on. They are fun to play with and very, very hard to break. I haven't been making any over the winter, but I plan to get back to it now that summer is approaching.

Hopefully I can make them and start selling them on line and at local craft fairs. We shall see how that goes.

I also have some furniture that I am supposed to make for someone else as well as for myself.

Blessings to one and all, Amen.

"(C) Copyright by Victor Winebrenner"

No comments:

Post a Comment