Thursday, February 15, 2018

NAP TIME.


NAP TIME, AND WHEN TO DO IT.

Hi folks! I find myself lately having to take a nap at weird times. For instance, today, I wound up taking a nap from 6:30pm to 9:30pm. 
A couple of days ago it was 3:30 pm to 6:30pm.
Well! you get the picture. The only thing I can think of is that it may be do to my age and possibly the mixture of medications I currently take.

On the other hand! it may be related to the fact that I make an effort to go to the gym 2 to 3 times a week. I think the no, I know the exercises I perform are helping me both mentally and physically. 

At age 81, I think I need to keep active physically, which in turn, helps keep me sharp mentally.

While none of this explains the fact that I feel like taking a nap at weird times, neither does it prevent me from doing so.

Talk about a quandry that defies explanation.

The more I think about it, the simpler it becomes. I am only sleeping 4 to 5 hours a night. I should be sleeping 8 to 9 hours a night.

Therefore, the need for a nap, never mind the weird times involved. So! not so difficult after all.

I still did not answer the original question, "Nap Time, and when to do it." Answer: I don't think there is an answer.

I remember Grandma Winebrenner, (when she was in her 70's and 80's) when she would sit down, would doze off. He could be noisy with kids playing or tv blaring and she would sleep right through. That is, until somebody called her name, or, she heard something out of place and she would snap awake.
She would always say; "I was just resting my eyes".

I loved her dearly.

Thank you God for the great memories. Amen.

Comments are welcome.

Blessings,
Vic Winebrenner.



"(C) Copyright by Victor Winebrenner"

No comments:

Post a Comment